Measurement and Photo Guide
It's important to be as careful as possible when taking these measurements because we are unable to be there to take them for you. Measure the following:
- The distance from floor to ceiling
- The distance from wall to wall
- The distance from the corners to the doors
- Add a note for anything that sticks into the room (i.e. a radiator). Also note any special angles.
- Measure the size of each door and window, including the space from the framework to the floor, the ceiling and the walls.
For the photos, take as many pictures as necessary to show each angle of the room. It is especially helpful if the photos are taken during the daytime when the room is lit by sunlight. The colors will be much more accurate this way.